|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||CLINIC - HIGHLAND PARK CLINIC|
|Description:||JOB SUMMARY: The receptionist is responsible for providing a variety of clerical and receptionist support for the clinic.|
1) Courteously greets persons entering clinic, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs visitor to specific destination, or answers questions and provides information.
2) Answers telephone to schedule future appointments, provide information, or forward call.
3) Assists Office Manager and Administrative Assistant in scheduling activities.
4) Photocopy and fax information and documents as needed or requested.
5) Obtains and assembles information as directed.
6) Ensures files are up-to-date and papers and files are clearly marked for easy access.
7) Distributes and picks up clinic mail.
8) Inputs intake information into computer using appropriate software program.
9) Verifies benefit eligibility.
10) Transmits information or documents to designate receiver using computer, mail, or facsimile.
11) Records, compiles, enters, and retrieves information, by hand or using computer.
12) Collects and distributes messages for clinic employees.
13) Types memos, correspondence and other documents.
14) Files and maintains records.
15) Performs duties such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
16) Other job-related duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:|
High School diploma or GED and one year clerical or secretarial experience, preferably in a medical office or health care environment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.